Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Return type of Pimple

• SOLVED Return type of Pimple

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • I turned on Error Reporting: Maximum in Global Configuration | Server settings because I'm trying to run down an issue with Community Builder. After making that change, I logged out of the admin backend, closed the browser (Firefox) and opened a new browser and pointed to the domain url ( www.clontzancestry.net . This is what I saw, instead of the homepage:
      Deprecated: Return type of Pimple\Container::offsetExists($id) should either be compatible with ArrayAccess::offsetExists(mixed $offset): bool, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/syuoglez/public_html/libraries/gantry5/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php on line...

On other pages (such as Create Account), the site returns this type of error:

Deprecated: strpos(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($haystack) of type string is deprecated in
      /home/syuoglez/public_html/libraries/src/Router/Route.php on line 122

Site info:
      Joomla: 4.2.6
      PHP: 8.1.13
      MySQLi: 10.3.25-MariaDB
      Gantry: 5.5.1.5
      RT Callisto: 1.7.0

Help.
    • Don White
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Return type of Pimple

• Go no higher than php 8.0.x

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Return type of Pimple

• Well, that's interesting. Thanks!
    • Don White

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds