Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Module positions only appearing on some pages?

• SOLVED Module positions only appearing on some pages?

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • Hi all, Just begining to get my head around Gantry 5 with Joomla 4 and have an oddity I cant fathom!? Using Hydrogen (v5.5.15 / g5_hydrogen) theme.
      On a simple test site (shared hosting, Joomla 4.2.5 runing PHP 8.0.24) I have a five pages tied to the Default outline and one to the Home Outline. Withing the both outlines is a Breadcrumb postion inheritied from the Base template. The Breadcrumb renders on the Home page but only only appears on 2 out of the remaining 5 Default outline pages!?
      I have checked ALL the pages and can confirm that they are all allocated to their correct outlines...
      ANY assistance in pointing me in the right direction would by very much appreciated!! What have I missed?
    • Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Nick Cumber.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Module positions only appearing on some pages?

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Nick Cumber

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Module positions only appearing on some pages?

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Nick Cumber.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Module positions only appearing on some pages?

• You've only assigned the breadcrumb module to three pages?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Module positions only appearing on some pages?

• Hi Mark,

Oh dear! just another reminder NOT to do this stuff when not firing on all cylinders!

Thank you for your clarity - and I promise to rest up before opening Gantry again!! :)

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds