Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Template does not show on site

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Template does not show on site

Posted 7 years 6 months ago
    • Your php memory_limit is only 64M - please increase this to at least 128M in your php.ini.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Template does not show on site

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Template does not show on site

• Ok I am running out of ideas now. Ask you host to check the security logs and apache error log to see if there are any errors therein that would help to diagnose this issue. It might also be worth disabling apc caching on your server.

I also, just tried switching the template to "protostar" and even that gives exactly the same white screen so I really don't think it's anything to do with any RT products.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Template does not show on site

• Mark...
      Thank you for the help. I finally solved it by a detailed comparison between the settings on the working site and the new site. It turns out the old site had error reporting was set to 'Exact' and the new site was set to 'Simple'. That meant that any changes required to adapt to the new hosting account would be over-ridden and I would get the white screen. I solved it by setting the working site Error Reporting to 'Simple', AND THEN transferred the compressed old site files and DB to the new account. On GoDaddy, I had to create a new DB AND be sure to add a USERNAME and PASSWORD separately using their DB application. Now it works!!!!

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds