Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Paid Rockettheme for a membership

• SOLVED Paid Rockettheme for a membership

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Finally got around paying Rockettheme for a membership in order to try out Gantry 5 .... what a waste of money, whatever happen to just selling templates that just work? These people are lost in their minds and lost touch with what a costumer looking for a joomla template needs. .... What a waste of my time and money. SICK!
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Paid Rockettheme for a membership

• I'm sorry you feel that way.

Is there something specific we can help with?

There's very good documentation on docs.gantry.org for learning Gantry 5
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Paid Rockettheme for a membership

• Thanks for your reply, but at this point not really.

Here is what I think, is Rockettheme building templates and frames to make it simple for regular people to set up a site, or is it about an internal or external (maybe with Yootheme or Joomlart) competition to top the complexity used to archieve modern web compliance, and usability? Cause you made it that to use your stuff you actually have to learn new terms.

I know more about joomla and code than the average template costumer, I took a look at your framework and template system and decided that it was easier for me to just go back to my old template and hardcode new features in than using your product. So were does that leave the average person looking to just use a template????

You may want to have a company meeting and take a hard look at how Helix3 and Warp7 do it. Its about ease of use for the people that pay you.

VERY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET THAT I GAVE YOU MY MONEY.
    • The following users have thanked you: Gordon Sutton

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds