Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Line height in Myriad Module position rt-header

• Jenn
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Line height in Myriad Module position rt-header

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • The domain has an address and phone in the header of Myriad template. I can't get the line height smaller OR change the font to match the menu. Please help! I've tired other posts and the Gantry help to no avail. Thank you!! fireflycafeboyertown.com/
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Line height in Myriad Module position rt-header

• Jenn -Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "Gantry Framework" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription for Myriad appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

But...

1. Add module class suffix " nomarginall nopaddingall" to that module (note leading space but don't add speechmarks).

2. Use this code...
      #rt-header .custom {
          font-family: "lato",Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
      }
      This is how to create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 4...

Simply create a file called "<TEMPLATENAME>-custom.css" and put this file in the CSS folder of the template (where <TEMPLATENAME> is the name of the template as seen in template manager e.g. rt_iridescent would be rt_iridescent-custom.css). GANTRY4 will automatically load this CSS file. If you wish, you can also have browser specific files by appending, for example, "-ie9" making the filename "<TEMPLATENAME>-custom-ie9.css"

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Jenn
    • Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Line height in Myriad Module position rt-header

• Apologies, Mark, my March purchase was a single template, not the Club and I was mistaken as to which template. I appreciate your support anyway - it worked like a charm! Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds