Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Logo doesn't take me home after 3.5 upgrade

• SOLVED Logo doesn't take me home after 3.5 upgrade

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • After the upgrade to Joomla 3.5 the logo on the website doesn't take me home anymore ref.: webjobbing.com . When navigate/click on menus and want to go "home" it just does not take me there. Someone with the same problem and how to solve. My Rockettheme template is Isotope (rt_isotope).
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Logo doesn't take me home after 3.5 upgrade

• This was a bug caused by J3.5 in Gantry 5 which is not fixed in the latest CI build.

https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/1210

http://gantry.org/downloads#ci-builds

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Logo doesn't take me home after 3.5 upgrade

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• huh ? figure what out? You mean download the CI build for you and install it in extension manager for you?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Logo doesn't take me home after 3.5 upgrade

• He he, I was slow not understanding what to do at first. Now I installed the fix, and it worked great. Thanks :)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• :) no problem.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Oddgeir Lium

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds