Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED different custom style for each template override

• Riccardo
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED different custom style for each template override

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • I want to use a different custom style (different fonts) for each template override. At this moment, I using the under-written code in my custom.scss, but this setting has an impact on the entire site and in all template overrides (that varies depending on language and area of the company).

Which style variable syntax I need to use, so that this have effect on the single template override?
      body p {
      	font-size: 0.8rem;
      	line-height: normal;
      }
    • Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Riccardo.
    • Riccardo Rausch
      www.frontpageserver.it
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED different custom style for each template override

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • If you look on the body tag using firebug for you page you will see that a class get's added of the form "outline-xx" where xx is the outline id. You can using this class in your selector to only have your CSS apply to a specific outline. So taking your example you code would be changed to:
      body.outline-xx p {
          font-size: 0.8rem;
          line-height: normal;
      }
      Change "xx" above to a real outline id number

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Riccardo

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds