Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED link homepage on logo

• Adri

SOLVED link homepage on logo

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

After update Joomla to 3.5 the link on the site logo is not any more the link to de homepage but a link to the page where you are at the moment. It's in Gantry 5 and Gantry 4.
      I know the possibility to at a link to the logo.
      You can check it here sansoleil.nl/ and here activeclub.joomlapup.nl/

txs

Adri
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED link homepage on logo

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Adri

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok I fixed this by just putting "/" in the base outline > settings > logo particle - url. You shouldn't need to do this but that's what was required to fix it. I found an old ticket on this that was closed because it couldn't be reproduced so if you could leave the admin details as they are I would like to ask our DEVS to look at your site to see if we can find the root cause.

https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/676

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Adri

• Thank you for your fast reply.
      I leave the login as it is.

grt

Adri
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok thanks. I'll mark this solved then as you have a workaround for now... But yes I will have our DEVS check this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Adri

Re: link homepage on logo

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: link homepage on logo

• huh what is */* ?

You either put full http:// address or root relative address (begin /)

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds