Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Particle not available in module creation

• V-Web
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Particle not available in module creation

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • I've developed a new particle for a custom theme. The code is correct and I'm 100% sure this works as it was tested on a different site before. However, this specific particle instance is not available when creating a module for it. Interesting this is that also the "Sample Content" particle that comes with the Hydrogen template is not showing up but is in fact present in the particles folder.

Where to go from here?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Particle not available in module creation

• The particles that show in the list when creating a module are those of the default template. So, if you have a different template set to where you added the particle, or you don't have a default template set at all (in template manager) then that's why it does not show.

If you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • V-Web
    • Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Particle not available in module creation

• Couldn't be any simpler ;)

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds