Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 sidebar not working anymore

• SOLVED Gantry 5 sidebar not working anymore

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • I am not sure if it is the last gantry 5 upgrade but not my mobile sidebar is not working anymore.

sdi.rocdemo.com

I am not sure what happened...
    • Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by JohnnysHTC.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 sidebar not working anymore

• JohnnysHTC wrote:
      I am not sure if it is the last gantry 5 upgrade but not my mobile sidebar is not working anymore.

sdi.rocdemo.com

I am not sure what happened...

It looks you don't have a Mobile menu particle placed in the Offcanvas Section.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 sidebar not working anymore

• That's the quandary, I do. And, it would seem, that it stopped working on it's own. It worked before, and I can''t imagine how it stopped. Is there a guide as to what prerequisites are required for it? Something I might have knocked out? The Gantry 5 instructions are being followed. And, I even made a new menu (placed on the page) to target the side menu to (as I have an upper and lower menu and needed a combined one). I have this in other sites and nothing has ever happened like this before. And, as I said, it worked before I left it for a week untouched.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 sidebar not working anymore

• JohnnysHTC wrote:
      That's the quandary, I do. And, it would seem, that it stopped working on it's own. It worked before, and I can''t imagine how it stopped. Is there a guide as to what prerequisites are required for it? Something I might have knocked out? The Gantry 5 instructions are being followed. And, I even made a new menu (placed on the page) to target the side menu to (as I have an upper and lower menu and needed a combined one). I have this in other sites and nothing has ever happened like this before. And, as I said, it worked before I left it for a week untouched.

Would you please create a SuperAdmin login for me and place it in the SECURE part of your Reply

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

so that I can take a look.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 sidebar not working anymore

• Thank You. It turned out that I had an override for main.js

Thank You for your prompt attention...

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds