Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Webmaster Tools for Gantry 5 Kracken Joomla Theme

• SOLVED Webmaster Tools for Gantry 5 Kracken Joomla Theme

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Hi,

I'm having trouble finding out where to put the Google Webmaster Tools and the Google Analytics code. I've tried to put the Analytics code in the page settings like the Documentation shows, but when I go to verify it nothing shows up. Also, I have no clue where to put the Google Webmasters code.

Can someone please help explain to me where these codes go on the Joomla template?

Thanks,
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Webmaster Tools for Gantry 5 Kracken Joomla Theme

• For the google analytics add the code in the base outline on the "settings" tab for the google analytics atom. Then on the "page settings" tab of the base outline make sure that you drag the google analytics atom onto the atom section.

For google webmaster tools code just put that in the page settings tab of the pase outline. Either as asset, or head section code.

If you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Webmaster Tools for Gantry 5 Kracken Joomla Theme

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Webmaster Tools for Gantry 5 Kracken Joomla Theme

• Ok I've done that for you and it's all working now.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Webmaster Tools for Gantry 5 Kracken Joomla Theme

• Thank you so much! Much appreciated!

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds