Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 Template Xenon Not Rendering Google Analytics Code

• SOLVED Gantry 5 Template Xenon Not Rendering Google Analytics Code

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Hello support,

I am having a bit of difficulty getting my google analytics code to work on the Gantry 5 template Xenon. I have taken the following steps yet I don't see the Google Analytics code rendering in the code when I view the page source.

1) go to back end
      2) go to the extensions -> templates -> xenon Default template
      3) go to settings
      4) scroll down to Atoms
      5) ensure the Google Analytics section is checked and the slider is set to green for "on"
      6) click the box next to "UA code" and enter the entire code starting with and including "UA"
      7) save this and clear the website cache

the code is still not rendered and I do not have tracking on my website currently.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this?

Thank you!

Website is: www.geoffresh.com
      Version of Xenon :1.0
      Joomla Version: 3.4.8
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Geoffrey13. Reason: Better Title
    • Geoffresh SEO Web Design - Affordable Internet Marketing, SEO Web Design, Online Marketing Consulting
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 Template Xenon Not Rendering Google Analytics Code

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Well, I figured it out. There was one additional step that needed to be taken.

1) go to back end
      2) go to the extensions -> templates -> xenon Default template
      3) go to settings
      4) scroll down to Atoms
      5) ensure the Google Analytics section is checked and the slider is set to green for "on"
      6) click the box next to "UA code" and enter the entire code starting with and including "UA"
      7)go to "page settings" and enable the GA atom by dragging the box marked "Google Analytics" to the enabled bar at the bottom of the page.
      8) save this and clear the website cache
    • Geoffresh SEO Web Design - Affordable Internet Marketing, SEO Web Design, Online Marketing Consulting

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds