Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

SOLVED Issue with Home.pl and Gantry 5

• SOLVED Issue with Home.pl and Gantry 5

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,

I've bought requiem template today and pretty quickly run into trouble..

I uploaded files from requiem-1.0.2-rocketlauncher_j34 to site, did install and everything seemed fine until I tried to enter requiem template settings from "Templates: Styles" in panel I've got errors as follows:
      Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I get the same error when I try to enter module 'Gantry 5 Particle' in Extensions->modules

I can enter default joomla templates settings and modules so it seems gantry related...

I've tried many different things to solve this, also couldn't find any info on those errors, current situation is: I've installed just fresh joomla 3.4.4 and added gantry (both installed without errors) but the result is the same errors when trying to enter gantry module...

Any help would be much appreciated :)
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Issue with Home.pl and Gantry 5

• Hi Tomasz
      and welcome to the forums
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Tomasz Greiss wrote:
      Hello,

I've bought requiem template today and pretty quickly run into trouble..

I uploaded files from requiem-1.0.2-rocketlauncher_j34 to site, did install and everything seemed fine until I tried to enter requiem template settings from "Templates: Styles" in panel I've got errors as follows:

I get the same error when I try to enter module 'Gantry 5 Particle' in Extensions->modules

I can enter default joomla templates settings and modules so it seems gantry related...

I've tried many different things to solve this, also couldn't find any info on those errors, current situation is: I've installed just fresh joomla 3.4.4 and added gantry (both installed without errors) but the result is the same errors when trying to enter gantry module...

Any help would be much appreciated :)

I'm disappointed as how your first experience with RocketTheme has turned out :(
      Usually this ends up being some kind of server incompatibility or a corrupted file during FTP upload. If possible we always recommend, if possible, using Cpanel on your server.

I've attached a diagnostic tool in your root folder (Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.) and it shows all your folder permissions are 777.

The recommended Joomla setting is 755 for folders and 644 for files. So change your folders to 755 then report back and we'll take it from there.
  • Re: SOLVED Issue with Home.pl and Gantry 5

• Thank You for looking into problem, the elevated permissions were result of me trying 'different things' :D

I set them up now the way You asked so 755 for folders and 644 for files as they were originally set.

Errors persist. :(

• There's been a few days, I'm hoping You're not giving up on this. :)

If it is so that You can't help me, I would like to know that too :(

• Hi

Problem solved, it was my host setting that caused it.

For reference, anyone that wants to use home.pl hosting service to set up site with gantry5 (maybe earlier versions too idk.):

- in the options where you can point domain to a folder where your site files will be, there is option called
      "Włącz przekierowanie na podkatalog bez separacji serwisu" which makes gantry work.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Djamil Legato. Reason: As per Author request, the title has been renamed
    • The following users have thanked you: DanG

• DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Issue with Home.pl and Gantry 5

• Tomasz Greiss wrote:
      Problem solved, it was my host setting that caused it.

Thank you for posting the resolution we appreciate it
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds