Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Cannot modify header information

• QuietWork
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Cannot modify header information

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Greetings Rocketeers!

I am in the middle of a rebuild and have elected to use Gantry 5, Everything appeared to install fine, until a couple of things started to happen. One thing is no matter what I name a menu item, it changes its name to something completely different. The next is I have an error message atop my admin dashboard:

Warning: session_start() cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xxxx/.cpanel/:3) in /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 665.

Additionally, When I select the Gantry 5 Themes menu item from the components menu, I receive the following error:

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException thrown with message "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxx/.cpanel/ :3)"

Stacktrace:
      #0 in /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/gantry5/classes/Gantry/Admin/Router.php:113

Any and all help would be appreciated!
    • Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Cannot modify header information

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • QuietWork
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Everything is true. God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.
    • QuietWork
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to QuietWork, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I get this now?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • QuietWork
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hey MrT,

Thanks for looking into this issue. Ultimately the web hosting company was to blame for the issue. I've moved the site to Rochon and everything works just fine now.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by MrT. Reason: moved general correspondence to public tab

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds