0 items Join Now

SOLVED New sidebar positions outside the main content

• SOLVED New sidebar positions outside the main content

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,

I need to add some new positions to get something like this
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Those new positions would be over the Top or Header position. I know how to add new "simple" positions, but I can't find anything about sidebar modules/positions.

Can anybody tell me where to find a tutorial or give some suggestions on how to achieve this please?

Thanks
  • Re: SOLVED New sidebar positions outside the main content

Posted 9 years 11 months ago
    • Hello again,

may I have to post this question in the member area to get an answer? Just asking...

Posted 8 years 1 month ago
    • Hi, I want to add a left sidebar on callisto. (Sidebar Left - Mainbar - Sidebar right)
      But when i take a look at your answer here, you told us we have to paid for that kind of support ?

My membership already finish since a couple of week and im not sure i want to paid again now for a little support like that. :(

I will renew my membership but not now.

Thanks in advance.

Fred
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED New sidebar positions outside the main content

• LHGMQ -- please open a new Thread... the Gantry Forums are free to post in... this thread is asking a Gantry 4 question and you're asking a Gantry 5 question

OP: The Mainbody area is the only position that supports a Sidebar that spans multiple Positions... based on your graphic markup you can simply place a single module in position-a and 2 modules in position-b... then use a little custom CSS as needed
    • Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

• Ho! Im realy sorry my bad :(

And thx i will try that :)

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds