Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

DevTools failed to load source map & OPTIMIZELY - ERROR

• Horton
    • Jr. Rocketeer

DevTools failed to load source map & OPTIMIZELY - ERROR

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • I apologize for not knowing exactly where to ask this question.
      My site runs with Isotope 1.0.0 and Gantry 5.5.4.
      I purchased Isotope with a club membership in 2015.
      The tech issue is that my site is throwing errors in the Javascript console.
      So…. Am I not getting updates because I am no longer a club member? Is this a deeper tech issue so I need to rejoin a paid club for updates or need Premier Support?
      I understand I have likely not given enough information to solve this issue but I do not know where to start or who to ask.
      FYI - I am not a sophisticated developer. Heck I am not 100% sure the Optimizely problem is related to the theme.

Examples of the errors from Java script console

“[OPTIMIZELY] - ERROR 2021-11-10T20:56:37.980Z PROJECT_CONFIG_MANAGER: You must provide at least one of sdkKey or datafile. Cannot start Optimizely”

And

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://xxxxxxx/templates/rt_isotope/custom/css-compiled/isotope-joomla_13.css.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
      jquery-migrate.min.js?6a5454cf5df751ae34d5b221e89747bc:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: DevTools failed to load source map & OPTIMIZELY - ERROR

• Horton
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• @MrT
      Are you confirmong that those errors look to be gantry related? If so I will back burner until my next upgrade.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Nope, I'm saying:

1. Your Isotope version is way out of date and needs to be on latest version available to get all the bug fixes and security updates we've released since you originally installed it.

2. You've likely updated PHP version to one that is not compatible with the Isotope version you are using

3. Your Isotope template versions is not compatible with G5.5.4. = we haven't yet release one that is - it will be released shortly.

4. It's not actually an error - you can turn off source maps in your browser dev tools settings (and you should anyway).

5. Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription. You will need an active subscription to be able to download the latest version of the Isotope template.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds