Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

WP Website Background went missing

• Nancy Ho
    • Jr. Rocketeer

WP Website Background went missing

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Hi,

I hope you can help me, I did not update anything but my website background just disappear. Since this happen, I tried to upgrade my wordpress and also the gantry framework but it is still not helping.

May you take a look and let me know what I should change to make the theme back to normal again?
      Website is www.quantumtouch.com.sg

Thanks.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: WP Website Background went missing

• Make sure it's configured in Theme Settings > Styles > Background

There is a new version of Dominion out, 1.6, though the changelog doesn't reference anything concerning bg images...
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Nancy Ho
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hi Matt,

I tried to configure but it do not allow me to do that, and I even tried disable plugin, none is working as it should be.

Thanks.
    • Nancy Ho
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hi Matt,

James was saying that my website body classes have gone, and you actually have two tags.

Maybe there is some coding that could help?

Thanks.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• The current version of Dominion is up and running as seen here: demo.rockettheme.com/live/wordpress/dominion/

We don't have any other reports of any core/recent WordPress updates causing any issues on Dominion or other Gantry based Themes.

As a test, you can install the current RocketLauncher package of Dominion on your server and see how it loads... perhaps that would lead you to any issues on your server...

more likely though is that you have some other plugin that's interferring or your Gantry code, Theme code, or core Wordpress code has been corrupted somehow....

Back everything up... reinstall the Theme, reinstall Gantry would be all that I could really suggest.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Nancy Ho
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Dear Matt,

I am waiting for my backend to give me the ftp login. But it cannot help just like that right?
      And I do not have the permission to download the new template.

Thank you for been so helpful.

Just wondering, James Spencer, are you able to help me take a look as
      you send me the email saying that there is some error that you detected?

Thanks.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• I'll stand by my current recommendation... I see the same thing as James, your source code is pretty messed up... classes missing in the <body> tag, etc... if you have a backup, restore from that... otherwise the site should be backed up now and the Theme and Gantry should be upgraded/re-installed
    • Nancy Ho
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thank Matt, I will reinstall and see how things go...

Thanks once again.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds