Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

• Re: Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • I'm not sure if this is the proper topic for this or not.

I am using Joomla 1.7 fresh install ... I installed the reflex template (actually meant to install nebulae), but I can't get nebulae to even install, so am working with reflex for now.. (when I tried to install nebulae I didn't use the bundle zip, but when I installed reflex I used the bundle zip. I had installed reflex first)

Either or, It installed properly, and when I went to the Template Manager and clicked under Styles on the reflex master line, I get this error:

myurl/option=com_gantry&view=template&layout=edit&id=116

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

My php version is: 5.2.17

Any help is appreciated.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

• make sure you install the latest version of Gantry for 1.6+ (v 3.2.7)

www.gantry-framework.org

that could well be the issue as the bundles don't get as updated as often as the standalone bits.

• did as you recommended and it still gives same problem.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

• Your going to have to look at your web server error logs and see what caused the 500 error, as there's not enough information to determine what caused it. Also wouldn't hurt to double check your php error logs to see if anything is output there. please let us know what they say. cheers.

• Andy, Thanks for your help, I went to the customer support for my site as I am not real sure how to look in those logs, let alone where they may be at on my server.

They fixed the problem by doing this:

Danil: I have enabled php display error and increased memory limit up to 64 mb

That is allowing me to now view the gantry page.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds