Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

Posted 12 years 10 months ago
    • Gantry version 3.2.7 has been released and now this version is 1.6 compatible and 1.7 ready.

There is a a warning that you receive in 1.7rc1 when you visit the template manager that happens when the "once every 24hr update check" is processed. We have not delved into this deeply yet as it appears to be a Joomla 1.7rc1 issue, hopefully it will resolve itself with the final 1.7 release. If not we'll fix it. Anyway, it's does not effect anything, reloading the page resolves the issue.
  • Re: Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

• Works perfect!
      I also tried some RT-Templates and they are all working fine :)

• Andy,

I'm running Modulus on my build site under Joomla 1.7RC1 with Gantry 3.27, no errors, however my Roknavmenu module in position sidebar a has lost it's formatting.

FYI - Modulus wouldn't run on 1.7RC1 with Gantry 3.26, basically a blank screen, so you guys are moving forward with some good coding!

Jay
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

• Try clearing all the caches and turn off any 'gzippering', that's always the best thing to try first. If that doesn't help, can you post a link to the URL with the issue?

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • Problem with Gantry based templates which has been reported on Joomla! forums - the menu manager doesn't work ( forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2564831 ) - I can replicate this with a RT Panacea template, downloaded the standalone as the bundle wouldn't install, and installed the latest gantry framework.

Everything else seems to work OK except this menu manager.

Ruth
    • Virya Technologies Ltd.
      Virya Technologies - Suffolk Joomla User Group

• Virya,

I am having the same issues with 1.7 - Everything seemed fine until I tried to add another menu item. Hoping someone can resolve this issue quickly as I am almost finished with a new site that I am hoping to rollout on August 1st.

Any help would be appreciated.... Andy?

Brian :)
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Gantry Support for Joomla 1.7

• we do know of a couple minor issues with RokNavMenu in 1.7, we are working on them and should have an update out soon.

• Andy,

I just checked my version of RokNavMenu and it was 1.4 - I upgraded it to 1.5 and the problem disappeared. I can now add and edit menu items from the menu manager.

Hope this helps others with the same problem.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds