Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Compatibility error - Formalyzer

• Compatibility error - Formalyzer

Posted 13 years 1 day ago
    • Hello -

I have a customer with a production site running the Somaxion theme. It was working hunky dory until this AM when we installed some scripts to do email tracking. There is a Gantry error of some kind that is now preventing RokStories and RokTabs from functioning.

With the scripts loaded, RokTabs shows the heading and part of one article, but no rotation, RokStories does not appear at all and the position it resides in is collapsed. If I remove the scripts, both modules work fine again, so I am confident it is in these new scripts.

Below are all of the details I have:

1. New script is as follows (I omitted our actual llfrmid for privacy reasons):
      <script type="text/javascript">llfrmid=xxxxx</script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src=" formalyzer.com/formalyze_init.js "></script>
      <script type="text/javascript" src=" formalyzer.com/formalyze_call.js "></script>

2. According to Firebug, the error is present in the following file: gantry-inputs.js, line 10

3. The scripts are being loaded to the site using a "custom HTML" module from the Joomla management console.

4. I am running Gantry version 3.0.10

5. I am using Somaxion version 1.5.1

6. I am running Joomla version 1.5.22

7. URL is www.thearmadagroup.com . Please note that the scripts that are causing issues are running so you will NOT SEE the animated and masked showcase, although it is there and enabled.

The scripts were installed by our IT guy and I am not even sure who makes the email package that they refer to. I haven't had a lot of luck tracking this script/company across the web.

I appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds