Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Possible Gantry cache issue

• Possible Gantry cache issue

Posted 13 years 4 weeks ago
    • Two things started going wrong at the same time.

Item # 1. I started noticing that my menu links have been changing to this

eaglebaycamp.com/index.php/Table/templates/rt_replicant_j15/rokzoom/modules/mod_flashrotator/js_flashrotator/plugins/system/cdscriptegrator/libraries/highslide/our-camps/leadership-camps/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=132&Itemid=429

and the only way that I have been able to correct it, is to reset a linked article to a menu item.

Item # 2

Akeeba Site Diff is showing a massive dump of cached files (I believe ) such as this css-0003348627f014882093a2e61e9a7227.php into varies css and other folders.

Would this be a ganty caching issue or something else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doug T
    • Do you know where your towel is?.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Possible Gantry cache issue

• 1. Probably a SEF and cache issue.

2. That is caused by RokGZipper, turn it off in the template settings if you don't need "zipping" :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: Possible Gantry cache issue

• I have turned off RokGZipper both in the template settings and the plugin but it continues to happen. I also loose my main body transparencies.

Have a look

www.eaglebaycamp.com
    • Do you know where your towel is?.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Possible Gantry cache issue

Posted 13 years 3 weeks ago
    • Your site is still not clean if you look at the HTML source. And in Firebug i see this:

Warning: Expected ',' or '{' but found '/'. Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.
      Source File: www.eaglebaycamp.com/plugins/system/JCH_...05537&type=css&gz=gz
      Line: 2

Can you please turn off that plugin? :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds