Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Changes not saving

• ladbroke
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Changes not saving

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • Hi, I've begun to experience a problem today with Gantry. When I try and change values on a per menu basis, the changes are not saving. If I change the defaults, then they do save site wide. My params.ini file is writable (755), but I do have to keep changing this as it reverts back to unwritable each time.
      I upgraded to the latest version of gantry (3.1.10), and then tried older versions too.
      Any help much appreciated!

Joomla: 1.5.22. Hosts: 1&1. PHP: 5.2.17. Directory Permissions all showing writable. Curl enabled. Template: Crystalline 1.5.6
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Changes not saving

• ladbroke
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Thanks Prim, I saw Kat's post when I was searching for a solution, and sadly the problem still persists. What strikes me as odd is that I can make a change globally to link color for example, but any changes I try to make on a 'per menu item' basis results in changes not being saved.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• ladbroke wrote:
      Thanks Prim, I saw Kat's post when I was searching for a solution, and sadly the problem still persists. What strikes me as odd is that I can make a change globally to link color for example, but any changes I try to make on a 'per menu item' basis results in changes not being saved.
      hi there,

the changes per-menu-item get saved in different files.
      please check the permissions of the following folder and the (possibly) included files.
      ../templates/rt_zephyr_j15/custom/menuitemparams/

for each menu item you'll find an ini file in that folder, for example
      ../templates/rt_zephyr_j15/custom/menuitemparams/54.menuparams.ini
      which would be the configuration for a menu item with ID=54

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds