Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

copyright feature bug

• madLyfe
    • Rocketeer

copyright feature bug

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • when you have long text in the copyright feature text area it gets cut off and is almost impossible to save it with the full text..
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: copyright feature bug

• hi there,

i just tested this on the latest tachyon rocketlauncher and i don't see a problem.
      see screeni.

are you using an older version of gantry or a specific template?

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
    • madLyfe
    • Rocketeer

• this has been happening to me since ive used gantry.. prolly like 10 releases or so.. on pretty much all the templates ive tried, zypher, juxta, grunge, syndicate etc.. here i will show you a couple screen shots..
      top one supposed to say designed by opentrader.net and the second one supposed to say designed by atriummaterials.com. these are obv separate joomla installs/themes but on the same host..
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

• madLyfe
    • Rocketeer

• it doesnt matter if i do apply or save in the gantry back end when changing the text, it always ends up cutting off looking like this:
    • madLyfe
    • Rocketeer

• i got a wild hair and checked it out on FF and apparently chrome is the issue.. worked fine in firefox.. im not surprised, i see all kinds of little glitches every now and then with gantry and chrome in the backend..
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• madLyfe wrote:
      i got a wild hair and checked it out on FF and apparently chrome is the issue.. worked fine in firefox.. im not surprised, i see all kinds of little glitches every now and then with gantry and chrome in the backend..
      oh interesting! :)

if you like you could send me a pm with a list of those chrome glitches you've come across, chrome indeed is weird at times while other browsers are just fine. so not sure we can do anything about those glitches, but would be good to get to know what they are. that would be really helpful.

thanks, kat :)
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• btw, just checked with my chrome 9.0.597.84 on mac and the copyright feature saves fine.
      i know that different versions of chrome behave differently, also depending on which os you're running, so just let me know your version as well. :)

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds