Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

The gantry framework, and the article layout

• The gantry framework, and the article layout

Posted 13 years 2 months ago
    • In working with the gantry framework, or maybe in Joomla in general, is it possible to get a single article's content to span into the different module layout sections? Or is this generally achieved by configuring different articles (as modules) to display on the same page?

I expect that sounds pretty confusing. What I'm having trouble figuring out is how to create an intro header to an article, that has a very different styling than the rest of the article. I know that I could essentially custom style each article to achieve this, but I'm trying to work within the gantry framework to prevent the chance of the design going off track down the road. The main reason is because eventually my client will want to publish their own stories and I want it to be as simple as possible with the biggest possible impact (design-wise.)

To module or not to module...that is the question. I'm afraid of creating these intros as modules because eventually the module list will get very, very long if there's custom content for each article.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds