Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Parameters Frozen..

• bluewater
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Parameters Frozen..

Posted 13 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

I cant adjust the parameters on my template (Syndicate) for module positions, etc.

I've tried disabling mootools upgrade plugin and a few other itesm that I found throughout the forum "Gantry Solved", but no luck

Please help!

Thanks.
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Parameters Frozen..

• Could be a permissions issue. Is params.ini writable and in the Joomla permissions tab, are all marked as green there?
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
    • bluewater
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• thanks for the quick reply. Yes, i checked all permissions across many files, incluing pararms.ini

Ok, i found problem. It was with the NoNumber plugin "CacheCleaner". I uninstalled it and now able to access parameters.

Really strange, as i use cache cleaner on another site and it works without conflict.

Maybe i accidentally installed an old version or something. not sure. going to try reinstall.

Any other ideas why this would conflict....

fyi: I found the conflict from what i think as from firebug stated about the cache cleaner plugin: "Fx.Styles is not a constructor

Line 21"

Thanks for quick reply !! ive been banging head against table for last hour
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• hi there,

this issue was fixed in the latest update of the cache cleaner plugin. :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds