• Rich Bean
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Enable Ajax More Articles Feature for other Gantry Templates

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • Rich Bean
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Enable Ajax More Articles Feature for other Gantry Templates

Posted 13 years 9 months ago
    • Certain Framework upgrades, may have new functionality and features that will require an update to the templateDetails.xml to take advantage. These features should be totally optional, but if you would like to take advantage, you will have to download the latest "upgrade" package for the template in question. You will be able to find these packages in the download area for that template. Follow the instructions (#3) above on how to download, and extract those "upgrade" packages.

Seems like the XML changes to the templates haven't been published yet. So far, I've come up with these but I'm sure the list is incomplete, I'll probably dig deeper over the weekend to see if I can get them running.
      <position>analytics</position>

<param name="static" type="chain" label="STATIC" description="STATIC_DESC">
       <param name="enabled" type="toggle" default="0" label="STATIC_USE"/>
       <param name="check" type="toggle" default="1" label="STATIC_CHECK"/>
       <param name="notice" type="html"> <span style="color:#c00;">(Gantry v3.0.6+ Required)</span> </param>
       </param>
      <param name="morearticles" type="chain" label="MOREARTICLES" description="MOREARTICLES_DESC">
       <param name="enabled" type="toggle" default="1" label="ENABLE"/>
       <param name="text" type="text" default="More Articles" label="" class="text-medium"/>
       <param name="pagination" type="toggle" default="1" label="HIDE_PAGINATION"/>
       </param>
      <param name="analytics" type="chain" label="ANALYTICS" description="ANALYTICS_DESC">
       <param name="enabled" type="toggle" default="0" label="ANALYTICS_ENABLE"/>
       <param name="code" type="text" default="" label="ANALYTICS_CODE" class="text-long"/>
       <param name="position" type="hidden" default="analytics"/>
       </param>
    • My Sites:
      Perth Website Design
      Scuba Marketing
      I'm a Henning Stalker!
  • Re: Enable Ajax More Articles Feature for other Gantry Templates

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • I loved the feature for More Articles (Panacea Template), yet the feature is missing from gantry blank template. How come?

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds