Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Frustration with presets

• G Tyler

Frustration with presets

Posted 13 years 11 months ago
    • Would someone kindly help me with Presets. I've been hitting a brick wall for 3 days and now it's just trial and error and nothing is working. To the best of my knowledge I've followed all the instructions from the Gantry site as well as the 2-3 tips I've found here about Presets. I've upgraded the Gantry Framework to the 3.0.1 (though I see 3.0.2 came out today). However, my Template Manager it still shows 2.5.6. I read in a thread to make sure you update the framework, not necessarily the template, as I did. Do I need to update the template too? Other things I've done...
        Created 8 stylesheets corresponding with the 8 named presets and put them in rt_gantry_j15/css folder. Each stylesheet is really only specifying a different colored graphic background for .rt-container... .rt-container {background: none; background-image: url(../images/babyblue/bg-body.jpg); z-index:2;}
        Changed gantry.config.php to represent the 8 color styles
        Changed params.ini to coincide with gantry.config.php
        Applied the fix I found here to get params.ini to be writable
        Created and installed my own screenshot graphic for each Preset in the Gantry admin
        All caching is off

Trying to apply a Preset to a menu item from the Gantry admin does nothing. I'm lost.

If someone can offer some assistance, I'll send my credentials via PM to get into the site which is server27.lfchosting.com/fiesta/hadfield/index.php . I haven't messed with the homepage yet... just trying to get a content page done ( server27.lfchosting.com/fiesta/hadfield/...icle&id=64&Itemid=59 ) before replicating the rest. Homepage will be last.

Many thanks!
    • Gerald "G" Tyler
      Senior Multimedia Designer
      Hadfield Communications
      www.Hadfield.net

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds