Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Problem with new Gantry 3.0.1 / updated Dominion and Boncko

• Michael
    • Hero Rocketeer

Problem with new Gantry 3.0.1 / updated Dominion and Boncko

Posted 13 years 11 months ago
    • Hello, I am using the Dominion theme and Joomla 1.5.17.
      No problems.

I just updated to the new Gantry 3.0.1 framework. Again no problems.
      I did the template updates as instructed to my template file, and it seems to work.

However....

I use the Bonckolen (image gallery plug-in), which displays a smaller version of a picture (which you can then click to open the Iris gallery as a popup). The problem is the delayed or new image loading system conflicts with the Bonckolen processing of the thumbnail, and as a result makes it display full size rather than about 400px wide. I know the new updates are at fault as if i have a page with two of these galleries inserted, the first thumbnail that loads on pageload is small and proper size. But when I scroll into view of the second one, it will appear about 800px or so in width, and overlaps onto the background of the template.

I have since switched back to the original version of the template file, but I am wondering if there is any advise you could provide. I realise having a working display of this problem in operation is more useful.

Here is the link to the plug-in I am using. I am using mostly all default settings.
      extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-...Jib25ja29sZW4iO30%3D

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds