Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

Timber not activated

• Timber not activated

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • After install Gantry 5 the system show the message: Failed to load theme: Timber not activated.
      I try to install this plugin Timber, but WordPress broken and is impossible to use wp-admin. Someone may help me to solve this problem?

I try to install Topaz Theme.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Timber not activated

• If you're new to Gantry 5 and this is a new site I'd highly recommend you use the RocketLauncher to install everything.

Deactivate the Gantry 5 Plugin.

Install + Activate the Timber pluygin.

Reactivate Gantry 5

Switch to the Topaz Theme... do NOT use the customize button there... select Topaz from your left hand Nav once activated for all settings ;)

docs.gantry.org
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Timber not activated

• Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.
      FTP info with Username and password is also necessary ...
      For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds