Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5 Layout Overrides

• Gantry 5 Layout Overrides

Posted 8 years 2 weeks ago
    • I think I'm in the right area for this question. I am a newbie to Rocket Themes/Gantry 5. The way I expect it to work is that I define some common elements in Base Outline/Layout and I expect to inherit them throughout my other layouts. Is this correct? Or must you also set Particle Defaults?

In either case I have set particle defaults for my logo image. I see the logo on some pages and not on others. On the pages where I don't see image, the checkbox for overriding the value is *not* set. I still see "PHOTON". Can you explain?
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Gantry 5 Layout Overrides

Posted 8 years 2 weeks ago
    • Inheritance for Particles is in Default Particles but if you don't see it working that means its overridden in the outline in Layout or in default particles in outline ...

Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds