Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

• lokki

Gantry error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Posted 12 years 1 month ago
    • I've migrated my site to a new server:

PHP v5.2.17
      MYSQL v5.0.95-community
      WP 3.3.1
      Gantry 1.32
      Reaction 1.23

When the page loads, the template fails to render and I get this at the top:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/rules/facttypes/menu.class.php on line 29

The Admin area renders just fine, so it's the front end that's having a problem. Any help?
    • lokki

Re: Gantry error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

• This error does *not* happen w/ the Perihelion template...
    • lokki

• Anyone? I really would like to be able to use the template I paid for... I also don't mind buying another subscription and updating to a new theme if that's what it takes.
  • Re: Gantry error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Posted 11 years 10 months ago
    • Shoot, I'm now getting this exact same error. I haven't messed with the menu system at all today except to change a link in the wordpress menu area and now all these errors appear. Please help!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mattchew61/designbuildlive.threekeywords.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/rules/facttypes/menu.class.php on line 39

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mattchew61/designbuildlive.threekeywords.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/rules/facttypes/menu.class.php on line 29

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mattchew61/designbuildlive.threekeywords.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/rules/facttypes/menu.class.php on line 39

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mattchew61/designbuildlive.threekeywords.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/rules/facttypes/menu.class.php on line 29

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mattchew61/designbuildlive.threekeywords.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/rules/facttypes/menu.class.php on line 52

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mattchew61/designbuildlive.threekeywords.com/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/rules/facttypes/menu.class.php on line 52

Posted 11 years 10 months ago
    • OK figured it out. Turns out I had added an invalid character to the menu name. The character was a parenthesis. :oops:

Posted 11 years 9 months ago
    • Thanks Matt for pointing me in the right direction.
      The gantry menu also does not accept accented characters, which is a shame as I am building a bilingual French/English site and need àéè etc.
      I have tried using ascii, but that doesn't work either as these seem to be automatically replaced by the accented character and not saved as ascii.

Posted 11 years 8 months ago
    • I have the same error however i do not have a bad character, i was just removing things from the demo menu and cannot get ride of these same errors at the top. I am using zephyr theme.
      update: I just reloaded my entire site as I could not fix it.
    • RalfH
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    • Same error, still after removing and re-installing menu and menu widget!

Need some help - it's an active Business-Site!

Thanx, Ralf
    • RalfH
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 11 years 7 months ago
    • That's weird - the error occurred after deleting the Track That Stat-Plugin. So I re-installed this plugin, and everything works fine.

But how do I get rid of this plugin?

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • This just happened to me too. All I did was create a new menu by adding links to blog categories and then adding the menu to a widget in an override. to try and fix it, I deleted the widget. Still broken. Then I deleted the menu. Still broken. I can't get rid of this! Did anyone find a solution?

I just posted this problem in another thread before I found this one. Not sure where to carry this on.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds