Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

1.19 Not Working

• 1.19 Not Working

Posted 12 years 7 months ago
    • I updated to 1.19 today, with it installed and activated I still recieved the following message:
      The active theme requires the Gantry Framework Plugin to be installed and active

Reverting back to 1.17 restored proper operation of the site.
    • J!eremy
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: 1.19 Not Working

• J!eremy
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Re: 1.19 Not Working

• This morning, I decided to upgrade the gantry plugin from 1.16 for the Panacea theme to 1.19. I did this on a WP Multisite 3.2.1 that works okay with Gantry.

After the upgrade, I received all sorts of errors. At first, the site didn't show up because of being locked out due to the errors, then, I replaced the new gantry plugin with the former version 1.16 from my backup, and the site showed up, but looked horrible.

Instead of going into the code and attempt to resolve them, I decided to reinstall my wp-content directory from the backup, and the basic Wordpress files. I didn't include the wp-includes nor the wp-admin directories.

Good news. Everything went back to normal. This is why it is soooooo important to backup your site(s). I have several Cron jobs set up to backup daily.
    • Zube
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Oops, I made a post in the general forum ( www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=15...44087&rb_v=viewtopic ) so if you want to delete it, please do so.

Ok, I had already updated via Wordpress and got the error. So I did what was told in www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=47...art=0&rb_v=viewtopic thread. But, now I've getting the error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function isEnabled() on a non-object in /home/elite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 753

So the 1.18 and 1.19 Gantry updates are not working for me. I'm using the Dominion theme and I'm really on a deadline for getting an update soon. If anyone can help, please feel free :)
    • Zube
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds