Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

A few Rok widget issues

• Ito

A few Rok widget issues

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • On our site http://retrowaretv.com we have some trouble with the Rok widgets.

The first one seems to be only really limited to Firefox though I think one or two times it has cropped up in Chrome and it works fine in Explorer it seems. The RokNewsPager widgets won't switch pages when using the Pagination feature. You click the number or arrow and it refreshes but all info is gone and the widget basically minimizes.

When using Firefox and Firebug I only get one error on the page and that is in reference to the RokStories widget. The error is "Call to undefined function sf_message_control() in /home/content/02/2035202/html/wp-content/plugins/simple-forum/sf-loader-forum.php on line 51"

The widget works perfectly fine from my view but the error is there and I'm not sure if it is causing issues else where.

I also have started to have issues where in my OverRides I can not move widgets in and out of spots. I can open the widgets that are already there and edit and save them but moving them out to inactive or putting a new one in doesn't work. It is basically like I can not click on them (except the arrow to drop them down). I was thinking this one (and the first one) may be related to the W3 Total Cache plugin but deactivating it didn't do anything.

Last one is very minor and I'm not too concerned about it, but if it is an easy fix I'd be a good think to fix. In Opera the menu system drops down but doesn't keep its grid formatting.

Theme Zephyr 1.1
      Gantry 1.16

Thank you for your time.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds