Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

CanNOT add or work on an override

• eebee
    • Rocketeer

CanNOT add or work on an override

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • For some odd reason I cannot ad or work on the Front Page override. Everytime I select it from the Zephyr settings i get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 37118811 bytes) in /home/mysitesname/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 826

At first I thought it was in need of a memory increase in the php.ini i set it up from 64mb to 800mb and it still does it. Then I thought maybe is the lightspeed turn it off and turn it back on and nothing same fatal error.

Please I would appreciate your assistance.
      eebee
    • Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: CanNOT add or work on an override

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • Hi,

Can you provide a phpinfo output please of your hosting environment?
  • Re: CanNOT add or work on an override

Posted 12 years 7 months ago
    • I am having the exact same problem.

I can't even select any of the over rides without receiving this error message

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 60555264) (tried to allocate 5627799 bytes) in /home/nonamekw/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 830

Interestingly enough, there is nothing on line 830
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: CanNOT add or work on an override

Posted 12 years 7 months ago
    • You need to allow more memory for PHP to run. You can set this in php.ini or you can ask your host to do it for you.
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds