Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry Plugin does not detect new version

• Gantry Plugin does not detect new version

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • On the theme overview page there is a box that says:

Gantry v1.13
      The Gantry Framework is up-to-date!
      You are running the latest version, you will be notified here if a newer version is available.

When in fact, there are newer versions available. I tried installing the newer version over top of the existing one but it errored out. I had to uninstall the current version and then install the newer version.

It would be really nice if it detected a newer version like all the other plugins do so that all I have to do is click once to update it.
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Gantry Plugin does not detect new version

• hi there,

i am not sure why it did not work for you, it always worked fine when we tested it and it has not been reported the way you describe it as far as i know.

when gantry gets updated again and the version check is still misbehaving for you, feel free to send me a pm with your link and login details to take a closer look.

thanks, kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Gantry Plugin does not detect new version

• hi greg,

thank you for your message.
      i just noticed now that you posted in the wordpress section of the gantry boards, unfortunately i am not very familiar with that. will get someone else to help with this one.

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
  • Re: Gantry Plugin does not detect new version

• Hi,

Yes you're right - it's not working fully like it should. We're working on that and on the mechanism of self updating in WordPress. For now you can always check and download the latest version in your theme download directory (on RocketTheme.com site) or at gantry-framework.org

Thanks,
      Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds