Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

Preset Tab Not Working

• Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

Preset Tab Not Working

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • I'm running 4 blogs within 1 Wordpress install (multisite), each using a Rockettheme. They're working fine, except two of the four have a problem with the "presets" tab on Gantry.

If I click on the "presets" tab on the blogs using the Dominion and Zephyr theme, nothing happens. Somaxiom and Panacea drop down the presets just fine. This is frustrating, as I obviously want to start from a preset rather than reinvent the wheel.

This is a VPS, so I should be able to access logs or something if it could help us troubleshoot. Thanks!
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: Preset Tab Not Working

• Okay...HUGE update. The preset tab was just my first step. Turns out that NONE of the Gantry tabs on these installs work AT ALL, rendering Gantry useless. HELP!
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

• New twist to report, as I continue this conversation with myself. :)

I disabled all third party plugins (both on the network level and blog level) and the problem resolved. As I reactivated them one-by-one, it became evident that the "WordPress MU Domain Mapping" was the culprit. This is the plugin that enables me to give each blog it's own domain name, so I can see why it would cause the problem, breaking a link somewhere.

Unfortunately, this plugin is also critical for me.
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

• ...and the solution: The plugin has an option to "Redirect administration pages to site's original domain" which should be checked. I *think* that's fixed it.
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Fixed it for awhile. Broken again.
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Can someone help me troubleshoot this? It's become quite a roadblock on several of my sites...
    • Teddy
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 13 years 1 week ago
    • ...anyone?
  • Re: Preset Tab Not Working

Posted 12 years 9 months ago
    • Unfortunately, Gantry does not work well with WP Multisite installations. All of my WP MS sites using Gantry have issues. Even with the recent Gantry update. :(

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds