Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

J3.6.0 &tmpl=component started to give gantry error

• J3.6.0 &tmpl=component started to give gantry error

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hello,

I was using 4 pages with &tmpl=component to hide everything else. I'm using Nuance v1.4. When I updated Joomla to 3.6.0 those 4 pages started to give error.

browser-engines.js:9 Uncaught TypeError: Function.attempt is not a function
      (anonymous function) @ browser-engines.js:9
      (anonymous function) @ browser-engines.js:10
      (anonymous function) @ browser-engines.js:18

I updated gantry to v4.1.31 cleared caches but same. browser-engines.js seems part of gantry. There are 3 forms and 1 slideshow on those pages but I think it's not related with them because when I add &tmpl=component tag to any random page I see same error.

* Now I see that when I change template from menu to one of the Joomla's default template, It doesn't work. It still gets rt_nuance css. I don't even put &tmpl=component to it. So no error but still rt_nuance.

* Also I see that none of the pages get page suffix from menu anymore.

Do you know any solutions for these problems?

Thank you for all your help.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Ramazan Doğan Eray.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: J3.6.0 &tmpl=component started to give gantry error

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Are the errors simply present in console but not service impacting to anything on the front end?

I'll set up some tests with Nuance and other G4 templates against Joomla 3.6 and check these items out.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds