Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 4.1.31 Android Custom Theme not working anymore

• Gantry 4.1.31 Android Custom Theme not working anymore

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • After updating gantry from 4.1.30 to 4.1.31 the Android Custom Theme is not working anymore. The iPhone custom theme is still working correctly though. Using Reflex V1.11 template with the latest Joomla version, 3.5.1. Everything was working fine with the site until the gantry update. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
      Duane
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Gantry 4.1.31 Android Custom Theme not working anymore

• Please explain what is not working... provide screenshots and example links and detail the device(s) you're testing from ~ model, OS version, browser, etc.

Are you able to roll back? Do you need a copy of 4.1.30 for now?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Gantry 4.1.31 Android Custom Theme not working anymore

• The android I use is the Samsung Galaxy 6 with version 6.0.1 and chrome as my browser version 51.0.2704.81

The iPhone I took the screen shot on is an iphone 4 with version 7.1.2 and safari as my browser version 9537.53

If you look at the iphone image you see that everything is falling in line responsively like it should. On the Android version you see that it is just a shrunken version of the desktop website. Before the update it would be just like the iphone. It’s like it is not reading the index-android.php file anymore. Hope this clarifies what is wrong.

If you have a copy of the 4.1.30 that would be great. I don't see it available on the Gantry site.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• Always backup first

gantry4.s3.amazonaws.com/releases/gantry...framework-4.1.30.zip

Before trying that, I'm curious if you just replace this file:

libraries/gantry/core/gantrybrowser.class.php

in your current 4.1.31 site with the same file from 4.1.30 (extracted from the linked zip) if it resolves the issue
    • The following users have thanked you: Marygrove College

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Gantry 4.1.31 Android Custom Theme not working anymore

• Replacing the one file fixed it.

Thank you for all the help.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Matt, moderators and administrators

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds