Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

error uploading in rokgallery

• ancle
    • Jr. Rocketeer

error uploading in rokgallery

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Hi there! Am trying to upload some images through the rokgallery component but it gives me this error "An error occured: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1665 Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED."

This error was generated after contacting my hosting provider(fatcow) because of this error"An error occured: Rollback failed. There is no active transaction" .They made some changes which i dont kow, and the result is the above error.

Could we do something to fix this error as it will make my life easier and i dont want everytime to download the site and make changes locally ?

Cheers
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: error uploading in rokgallery

Posted 8 years 5 months ago
    • Your host need to change mysql binary log format from "row" to "mixed".

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/binary-log-setting.html

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds