Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Fix Gantry Panel

• SOLVED Fix Gantry Panel

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • I developed my site (" satyro.com.br/ ") at a DIR (" lagebotoes.com.br/wwwscom/ ") and later, when I actually change the domain to it, Gantry stop to access.

When I instaled Joomla/Gantry/Template I was at - " lagebotoes.com.br/wwwscom/ "
      Them I set the domain and launched the site. Now the site opens at: " satyro.com.br/ "

Now the Gantry open but I can´t do nothing at him. To change something at Gantry I should login at " lagebotoes.com.br/wwwscom/ " Administrator.

How do I fix it?

Also, now my Main Menu is pointing alltheir links to " satyro.com.br/wwwscom/ ". I think that this could be connected.

Another point is that I just installed a Wordpress blog at a DIR below " satyro.com.br/blog-satyro ". Is hat important or could affected something?
    • Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Satyro Oliveira.
    • Satyro Oliveira
      satyro.com.br
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - Rockettheme Member
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Fix Gantry Panel

• I tried your site at http://satyro.com.br/ and http://satyro.com.br/administrator - both frontend and backend of your site seems to be working fine for me? Clear your browser cand server cache and try again. Do not use the old development address any longer otherwise you might end up with things cached on wrong domain name.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Fix Gantry Panel

• Have you checked the Gantry Interface? For me, it doesn´t work. When I access it, it just don´t change tabs, for example.
    • Satyro Oliveira
      satyro.com.br
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - Rockettheme Member
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes I have (see video) - it works fine. Clear your browser cache - that will be your issue.

http://screencast.com/t/MQhBGpZKkR

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Fix Gantry Panel

• Thanks! I will clear it!
    • Satyro Oliveira
      satyro.com.br
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok please confirm it's now ok.

Is your issue now solved? If so, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds