Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

SOLVED rt_afterburner2-custom.css

• Maciek

SOLVED rt_afterburner2-custom.css

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • Hi, i need change height of menu (this black rectangle where the menu is placed).
      My theme: afterburner2, joomla 3.4.3

I try "height: 10px;" but its not working ;/

I use something like that to block my menu on top of the site, rt_afterburner2-custom.css file:

"
      /**********************************************************************************************************/
      /* Zablokowanie TopMenu na górze strony
      /**********************************************************************************************************/
      /*
      #rt-header {
      position: fixed !important;
      width: inherit !important;
      height: 10px;
      }

#rt-top-block {position: fixed; width: 100%; z-index: 10000; background-color: #E6E8EB; background-image: url("../images/patterns/textile.png");}
      body #rt-feature-spacer {height: 120px;}
      */
      #rt-header {position: fixed; width: 100%; z-index: 10000; background-color: #323232; background-image: url("../images/patterns/textile.png");}

/*KONIEC: Zablokowanie TopMenu na górze strony

"

How can I do it ?

My test site is here:
      ags.nstrefa.pl/j3prod_bluebear_pl/

BR
      Maciek
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED rt_afterburner2-custom.css

• If this is a question about afterburner2 why have you posted in the iridium forum ?

1. You've commented out that code
      2. the height of the header is driven by you logo image size - so reduce the image size if you want the header to be smaller.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Maciek

• Sorry ;/ please move this topic to correct forum.

I change, this part of code and its working :)
      #rt-header {position: fixed; width: 100%; height: 70PX; z-index: 10000; background-color: #323232; background-image: url("../images/patterns/textile.png");}

Its so obvious, thanks a lot MrT :)

Can You tell me one more think - how to change menu apperance, to somethink like that:
      ags.nstrefa.pl/bluebear_pl_gantry_prod/
      And how to center upright menu in this black square

BR
      Maciek
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. that is not the correct way to go about this. Now you have reduced the logo size it is the menu block that is driving the header height - so you should reduce that with CSS:
      .menu-block {
          margin-bottom: 0;
          margin-top: 10px;
      }
      remove your code forcing the header to 70px
      2. You background image is not working because the url that you specified does not exist.
      3. Learn to use either, Firebug in Firefox, or Chrome Developer Tools in Chrome, they will save you hours on things like this and they're very easy to use. You should use firebug to identify the styling that you require and then write some custom CSS - This is considered as a customization request which falls way beyond the scope of this free support forum. You can always try to post your request in our The Marketplace forum and get (paid) support from someone that is willing to do this.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Maciek

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • Thank You MrT,
      I'm working on it, and trying customize with firebug, its really helpful tool.
      BR
      Maciek
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• So are you ok now?

Is your issue now solved? If so, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Regards, Mark.
    • Maciek

• Yes thank You!
      Maciek

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds