Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

make the slideshow full width

• hasan
    • Sr. Rocketeer

make the slideshow full width

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Hello

i use the new gantry 5 and i have roksporket slide show(future)
      so i ask how to make this slide show or the picture within full width to screen

my site not live i use localhost
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: make the slideshow full width

• For gantry 5 specific questions you should really be asking in github chatroom as Gantry 5 is still a release candidate. That's why there is no gantry 5 fourm here on RT at the moment. If you have questions about callisto or ethereal we do support those here though. https://gitter.im/gantry/gantry5

The answer though is on the section setting you can change it from "boxed" to "fullwidth" section.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • hasan
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• i make it fullwidth but is still the same size you see i the picture
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• But in which outline did you change it?? make sure that's the correct one for that page - if still no good Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds