Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Chimera Expanded Top

• Mark

Chimera Expanded Top

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Hello everyone, I have a problem with the expanded top. I made it "exactly" the same way like in the description of Chimera. The first title works perfekt, but when i click on the other two, they don´t work. You can´t see the Fa fa-icons and the expandet top b, you also can´t see. I just processed the fa fa-icons and the title of these icon and edit the text, thats it.

What can I do? Please help me. Sorry for my english, I´m not a native english speaker.

Can I post my HTML here?

Mark
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Chimera Expanded Top

• Thank you for NOT posting your issue in the SECURE tab
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

We recommend that if this is a site that is online (just installed, dev or live) could you please supply a link in the Public or SECURE part of your reply so we can better diagnose the issue?
      It makes our suggestions more accurate if we see the actual coding of your site.
      This is especially important with RokSprocket as our templates carry an override folder to modify the native styling.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by DanG.
    • Mark

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Mark wrote:
      Thank you for the fast answer :). I hope you find the failure
      You have some serious validation errors that are breaking your layout. These must be dealt with first before further debugging. See

Here are some tips:

1) concentrate on the most recent module or article content items.
      2) have another window open with this link -> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vegan-health.org%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&ss=1&group=0&user-agent=W3C_Validator%2F1.3+http%3A%2F%2Fvalidator.w3.org%2Fservices
      This shows the source to you on the page, so that for "Line 346, Column 13: End tag div seen, but there were open elements."
      if you click 346 it will take you to the page source where that error is generated from. This will help you track down the content item varmint.
      3) as you make corrections keep refreshing the validation link and if the numbers have decreased then you eradicated one varmint.
      4) these are the KEY errors you should be trying to address:

End tag div seen, but there were open elements
      End tag li seen, but there were open elements
      End tag section seen, but there were open elements
      End tag ul seen, but there were open elements
      No p element in scope but a p end tag seen
      Stray end tag a
      Stray end tag span
      Unclosed element b
      Unclosed element div
      Unclosed element section
      Unclosed element span
    • Mark

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to DanG, moderators and administrators
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Mark wrote:
      Thank you very much! How can I change the HTML Code? For example this is shown in the Tab of my Browser <title>Chimera - October 2014 Template Demo</title>. How can I change this? I created the modules like this: "New Module" -> "RokSprocket" -> for example "features" -> "Simple" -> and then copyed the HTML Code like in the Description for Chimera in the Title and Description field. I can't see any other HTML which I can change.

99% of the time these errors are from user generated content. To help find these error use RokPad. As you collpase the elements you will see the extra elements or missing ones.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds