Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry position menu problem

• Gantry position menu problem

Posted 12 years 8 months ago
    • Hi,
      I have a problem to replicate a specific menu position to new articles.
      I'm using Joomla 1.5.23 with modulus template, gantry is v3.1.17 and all caches are off
      I already have some menu position per menu adjusted with these settings:
      Mainbody positions: sa-mb 3/9 position 2 on the slider and with the pos. sa on the left
      Unfortunately when I tried to reproduce it on a different menu the sa on position 2 is on the right
      Had searched through the forum without finding what causes this problem.
      Thanks in advance for any help.

PS
      Can't give a link to the site, this due to a confidental agreement
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Gantry position menu problem

• Re: Gantry position menu problem

• Hi, thanks for answering,
      yes like I said previously, it is on per menu adjusted. My problem is that I can't have the same position layout as the others with this one: the module on position side-bar a stays on the right side on cursor position 2 instead of being on the left side. Can't figure out why this worked for other per menu items config and not with this one...
  • Re: Gantry position menu problem

• Ok, I will try to be more accurate in my explanation, hoping someone will take the time to read and answer to help:
      I'm calling the same article/page from two different menus. On this page two modules are taking place on the side (position sidebar-a). In the gantry-template I used for the two menus a “per menu item configuration”. Both menu are configured the same way and look similar in the layout position in Gantry. But when I call the page from one menu the modules are showing on the left (correct regarding the position choosen) and are showing on the right position when called from the other menu (wrong)... ????
      That would be great if someone could tell me if I'm doing something wrong or is it just Gantry that goes wrong.
      Regards
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

Re: Gantry position menu problem

• hmm do you have a link?

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds