Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Using Rokbox with Afterburner

• Using Rokbox with Afterburner

Posted 14 years 4 months ago
    • I was able to get a single image to show up in a RokBox window but can't see how to get a slideshow to work. How do I specify multiple images and/or a folder of images ?

Thanks,

Ed
  • Re: Using Rokbox with Afterburner

• Hi Ed,

You have to use 'albums'. To every link that you wish to be used as the same album please add this to your RokBox syntax : album="name_of_album"

Cheers
      Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

• Jakub,

Thanks for the reply. Ok, I see - I need to make a [rokbox] line entry for each photo but link them together with the album tag.

I guess I thought I could point to a folder without having to make line entries over and over (for many photos).

Am I thinking of RokSlideshow instead ? Is that extension available for WordPress ? If not Afterburner what about the premium templates like the new Affinity ?

Thanks again,

Ed

• Hi Ed,

Right now there's RokStories widget included in the Affinity and you can see it on the demo site. Also WordPress has many great plugins ie. for slideshows at : wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=slideshow&sort= and I'm preety sure that you'd find something that will suit you :)

Cheers
      Jakub
    • Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

Posted 12 years 11 months ago
    • Dear Jakub,

Can I put RokStories in showcase with afterburner?

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds