Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

HOME PAGE PLEASE

• HOME PAGE PLEASE

Posted 10 months 1 week ago
    • working on a client site that uses the Anacron Theme for Wordpress. I can not find how to update or change the homepage of the site. I have a slider that is not fucjtioning and need to diagnose the problem. Finding how to add and update elements to the homepage is needed. Any guidance will be most appreciated!
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: HOME PAGE PLEASE

Posted 10 months 1 week ago
    • Hello,

I understand you're having difficulty updating the homepage and addressing the issue with the slider using the Anacron Theme for WordPress. One of the great things about Anacron, and our other Gantry-powered themes, is the flexibility it provides for layout management.

To update or change elements on the homepage, you'll generally do this through the Gantry 5 framework which is integrated into the theme. Once you're in your WordPress dashboard, you should see a "Gantry 5" or "Gantry Themes" option on the sidebar. From there, you can navigate to your layouts and find the one for the homepage (usually labeled "Home").

In the layout editor, you can add, edit, or remove particles which make up the various elements of your page. The slider functionality is also typically managed through a particle in the layout.

I would also highly recommend referring to our comprehensive Gantry 5 documentation for a deeper understanding of the functionalities it provides: docs.gantry.org/gantry5/configure/layout-manager . It includes instructions on how to use the layout manager, how to work with particles, and many other useful tips.

If you continue to have issues with the slider after reviewing these resources, please provide more details on the issue you're encountering and I'd be happy to assist further.

Best regards,
      Karol Orzeł
    • karolorzel.com
  • Re: HOME PAGE PLEASE

Posted 10 months 6 days ago
    • Thanks. Still not seeing where you can add the slider to the home page. I am use to seeing the FrontPage listed in the Page section of admin. Going to the Gantry control, and slecing Frontpage from the dropdown I still do not see here the slider can be added. Can you provide more detail?

Also, this theme is old and has issues after a recent Wordpress update. The version is Anacron v1.3. Is this outdated?
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: HOME PAGE PLEASE

Posted 10 months 3 days ago
    • Yes, current version is 2.5.0 which supports Joomla 4. Are you using Gantry 5 or Gantry 4?
    • karolorzel.com

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds