Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Image Padding

• Brian
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Image Padding

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • How do I remove image padding. I tried typing into the imnage tag but it does not work. Also, are there better WYSIWYG editors for Wordpress
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Image Padding

• Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear.

You also don't appear to have any wordpress subscriptions either - so what theme are you using?

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Brian
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thanks for your quick reply. My friend (whom I am helping) purchased the template. I hd purchased a template from you a while back so I used those credentials. I beleive my friends email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I uploaded an image with comment of the problem. Th image was placed at teh top of a piece of content.

ANOTHER QUICK ISSUE.

In wordpress can I assign widgets to specific pages like I can with modules in Joomla.

Brian
    • Brian
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. You should be using your friends account then so we can check their subscription - support requires a subscription.

2. Use this code...
      .page img {
          max-width: 100%;
      }
      This is how to create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 4...

http://docs.gantry.org/gantry4/tutorials/adding-a-custom-stylesheet

That makes the image the same width as everything else in the post - i.e. it is the whole post that has the padding not the image within it.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds