Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fonts change by themselves...video

• Fonts change by themselves...video

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • Ok..here's one...I've figured out the plugin that is causing the issue but it really threw me for a loop.

The fonts change on their own. They cycle through something, what I don't know, but they do.

They even get to a state where when you hover over them they change to another. Here's a video...the plugin causing it is the facebook plugin.

screencast.com/t/cGxe9pcJPy

Now that I think about it, it may be what's causing the other style settings to not work. duh...

It looks like I'm talking to myself though, these forums have been dead the last week or so.
    • Newbie who's not so new...just slow on the know.
      AND Yes, I read the Top Tips for Support and YES, it helps get results!!!
      Links and screenshots get results!! Try It!!!
      After reading some of the replies and people not paying attention to what is asked of them...I would like to promote this whole...
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Fonts change by themselves...video

Posted 13 years 2 weeks ago
    • Hey,
      Can you set up the website with grunge theme and facebook plugin installed so we can take a look and check the issue. Otherwise it will be hard give the working solution.

Thanks,
    • karolorzel.com
  • Re: Fonts change by themselves...video

Posted 13 years 2 weeks ago
    • unfortunately bcause of too many unanswered issues in the grunge theme I've had to abandon grunge and rocket themes...at the moment. I would really like to come back to them but I won't be able to do it for a while.

Doug
    • Newbie who's not so new...just slow on the know.
      AND Yes, I read the Top Tips for Support and YES, it helps get results!!!
      Links and screenshots get results!! Try It!!!
      After reading some of the replies and people not paying attention to what is asked of them...I would like to promote this whole...

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds