Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can't edit any Grunge Theme Settings

• Can't edit any Grunge Theme Settings

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • Installed Gantry & Grunge into MU WP to test out the Gantry configurations before upgrading to paid membership - activated plugin + theme - enter Theme Settings, unable to click into any of the settings.

In Theme Settings when I role mouse over 'content' - 'style' - 'gizmos' - 'layout' etc but mouse will not click into each of the tabs to view or change the settings inside. Is there a 'click here to edit button' I'm missing?

Regards

Rob
  • Re: Can't edit any Grunge Theme Settings

• Rob...I had this problem within Joomla and it was related to a nonumber.nl plugin. I don't remember exactly which one, I only tried out these....

the ext manager
      advance mod man
      admin bar docker, I think this was it actually.
      better preview
      slider.

If you don't have any of these maybe you can compare the workings of them to what you have installed. I'm pretty sure you've got a plugin conflict.
    • Newbie who's not so new...just slow on the know.
      AND Yes, I read the Top Tips for Support and YES, it helps get results!!!
      Links and screenshots get results!! Try It!!!
      After reading some of the replies and people not paying attention to what is asked of them...I would like to promote this whole...
  • Re: Can't edit any Grunge Theme Settings

• Thanks, I managed to get it working, though it would not work other than in the default directory of WP MU. Don't know why it wouldn't work in other subfolders. But never mind is working now.

Thanks for your help!

RB

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds