Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

AfterBurn Style | Right to Left

• MGadAllah
    • Hero Rocketeer

AfterBurn Style | Right to Left

Posted 14 years 7 months ago
    • Hello

Does AfterBurn style for Joomla, phpBB, Wordpress could be used as a Right to Left style or not?

Thanks
    • Thanks and Best Regards,
      Mohamed ... Enjoy with respect
  • Re: AfterBurn Style | Right to Left

• A short answer, it's possible, but to be honest, you might need to have a lot of work to implement it.

We do not have all templates specifically coded for the RTL (right to left) format. Currently we have Meridian template coded to support RTL (Right to Left) format.

Generally, the procedure follows the below points:-

1. Add to the template_css.css or template.css ( depending on what appears in the template package) :-

.wrapper { direction: rtl; }

2. Find references to padding-left/right; margin-left/right; left/right; float: left/right; and switch them around so for example:-

padding-right: 10px;

Would become the following:=-

padding-left: 10px;

Note that this doesn't apply for all elements so be ensure to go through the conversion gradually.

3. If the background image is in the wrong place, use the following CSS value to switch its position:-

background-position: 100% 50% !important;
    • MGadAllah
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: AfterBurn Style | Right to Left

• Arifin FinLy wrote:
      A short answer, it's possible, but to be honest, you might need to have a lot of work to implement it.

We do not have all templates specifically coded for the RTL (right to left) format. Currently we have Meridian template coded to support RTL (Right to Left) format.

Generally, the procedure follows the below points:-

1. Add to the template_css.css or template.css ( depending on what appears in the template package) :-

.wrapper { direction: rtl; }

2. Find references to padding-left/right; margin-left/right; left/right; float: left/right; and switch them around so for example:-

padding-right: 10px;

Would become the following:=-

padding-left: 10px;

Note that this doesn't apply for all elements so be ensure to go through the conversion gradually.

3. If the background image is in the wrong place, use the following CSS value to switch its position:-

background-position: 100% 50% !important;
      wow ... wow ... slow down man I am not a coder at all ... I will try it and feed you back.
    • Thanks and Best Regards,
      Mohamed ... Enjoy with respect

Posted 14 years 6 months ago
    • Can anyone point me the tutorial for Afterburner Template?
      I need to change the header block image.
      Tnx
      dev

• animvision wrote:
      Can anyone point me the tutorial for Afterburner Template?
      I need to change the header block image.
      Tnx
      dev
      Not sure which header block you mean. If you mean editing the logo, you can find it here
      Please open a new thread if your question different from the original thread starter

• Arifin,
      Ohaio Gozaimasu !
      Thanks a LOT. I will try it Now.
      Dev

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds